Thursday, December 11, 2008

My life

P.S. This blog is totally random, and yes, I did just start the blog with a P.S.

The boys at the elementary school i work at call me daddy, most likely because I am one of the only male tutors that works there. We play dodge ball. Sometimes I hit them in the face.

Lauren and I just watched the Dark Knight, which I think is an amazing movie, and she hated it! Weird right?

The Herald Journal has been hosting a series of letters to the editor from Cache Valley's public as of late. These letters have all revolved around one man's fear of what it would be like to see two men kissing on the jumbo tron. This stemmed a religious discussion and debate that reignited the gay marriage issue. Awesome!

Now for your enjoyment, some of the funniest papers I have ever read.

4 comments:

K.O. said...

OOH cam, derdy?

Carlie said...

Suddenly it all makes sense.

K.O. said...

Hey. I will be your Daddy.

Shawn said...

Thank you for this post! I have always wanted to do that on one of my papers: just wright a bunch of random crap to see if the professor reads it, and if so, what his/her reaction is. Someday...