Friday, December 26, 2008

My Horrific Subconscious Has Surfaced

Most nights when I dream it consists of normal scenarios, such as going to math, or a friend's apartment. Because I am used to dull dreams, last nights dreams seemed even more eerie.

In the first dream I was a detective called to an urban area that was covered with dead bodies, littered across the city scape due to lack of law enforcement. The entire dream was gray enhanced, like that color scheme Lord of the Rings was filmed in.

In the second dream the Joker, played by Heath Ledger, was killing people and using their bodies to make paint for a piece of art he was working on. This dream accentuated black and made all colors dark and velvet-like. A nice pair of dreams going into Christmas, eh?

2 comments:

K.O. said...

Cam! I can't believe you are having gloriously designed dreams. I am jealous.

lauh-ren said...

whoa. canadian!